Are you a Shia LaBeouf fan and do you love his movies? Here is a list of some of the best Shia LaBeouf movies from the past, present, and future.
1. “Transformers” – Alien robots come to Earth in search of the Allspark.
2. “Holes” -A kid who was wrongfully accused of stealing is sent to a detention camp where the kids there constantly dig holes for some reason.
3. “The Greatest Game Ever Played” – Based on a true story where a lower income 20 year old, gets the opportunity to play in the US Open against his hero.
4. “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull” – Indiana is back in his 4th installment in the search of a crystal skull.
5. “Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen” – The transformers are back for a key to harvesting the sun into power and destroying the Earth as we know it.
6. “I, Robot” – A cop who hates robots is brought into an investigation where the key suspect is a robot.
7. “Constantine” – A cancer stricken supernatural detective is constantly try to prove that he is worthy of heaven by battling demons on earth.
8. “Disturbia” – A kid on home arrest witnesses his neighbor murder someone.
9. “Surf’s Up” – An Antarctic penguin gets the heart to travel to the World Penguin Surfing Championships after meeting his hero when he was a kid.
10. “Wall Street: money Never Sleeps” – A young Wall Street trader partners with former Wall Street legend Gordon Gekko (who is also his girlfriends father) to alert the community of the upcoming financial dangers and to find out who killed his mentor.
11. “Eagle Eye” – 2 strangers come together and are forced to perform dangerous tasks while threatening their lives as well as their families.
12. “Bobby” – Based on the story of Bobby Kennedy.
13. “Charlies Angels: Full Throttle” – The Angels are back and their prime suspect is a former Angel.
14. “Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry met Lloyd” – The prequel to “Dumb and Dumber” movie where Lloyd met Harry at school.
15. “Transformers 3: the Dark of the Moon” – (currently in production)
16. “The Wettest Country in the World” – (currently in production)
Are you a Matthew McConaughey fan and love his movies, or his abs? Then here is a list of some of Matthew McConaughey’s best movies of all time.
1. “U-571” – A stranded German submarine is boarded by the U.S. in search of their “Enigma cipher machine”.
2. “A time to Kill” – A young lawyer takes on the case to defend a black man for killing 2 white males after they raped his daughter.
3. “Ghosts of Girlfriends Past” – A remake of the classic “A Christmas Carol” story but with girlfriends.
4. “Sahara” -2 friends are on a mission to find the long lost ship the “Ship of Death”.
5. “We are Marshall” – When a football team is killed in a plane crash the surviving members as well as the university tries to make something of their season.
6. “Reign of Fire” – A post- apocalyptic movie of when dragons have woken from their hibernation and taken over the planet.
7. “The Wedding Planner” – A wedding planner meets a guy, and then realizes later that she is the wedding planner of his wedding.
8. “Failure to Launch” – The parents of Trip want him to move on with his life and get out of their house so they hire a girlfriend to help him.
9. “How to Lose a Guy in 10 days” – Andie is writing an article on “How to lose a guy n 10 days” while Ben makes a bet to make a woman fall for him in 10 days. Who will come out on top?
10. “Two for the Money” – A former football star gets in the sports gambling business with his astonishing predictions.
11. “Contact” – A scientist finds radio proof of aliens and builds a machine to contact them.
12. “Tropic Thunder” -A group of actors filming for a war movie gets placed in a true life situation.
13. “Fool’s Gold” – A guy in debt searches for a lost treasure at sea.
14. “Frailty” – A man confesses to the FBI about his family’s murders while working for God to destroy demons.
15. “Dazed and Confused” – The story of High school back in 1976.
16. “Amistad” – The story of a mutiny on board a 1839 slave ship.
17. “The Newton Boys” – 4 brothers become bank robbers.
18. “Thirteen Conversations About One thing” – The story of 4 different people’s lives intersecting with one another.
19. “Surfer, Dude” -The story of Steve who is pro surfer who has issue signing an endorsement deal when the waves have gone calm.
20. “Edtv” – An ordinary guy has his life videotaped and changed at the same time.
21. “Killer Joe” – (currently in production)
22. “Bernie” – (currently in production)
23. “The Lincoln Lawyer” – (currently in production)